CORONAVIRUS INFORMATION, OUR COMMITMENT TO YOU
In accordance with: https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/coronavirus-covid-19-guidance-on-phased-return-of-sport-and-recreation please find below our Covid19 Policy.
Our gym is open and all necessary measures have been put in place to ensure the health and safety of our members, staff and visitors. We are committed to minimising the spread of Covid-19 and will continue to follow Government and Public Health England advice. High standards of hygiene and cleanliness is at the forefront of our coronavirus policy and procedures as set out below.
- Personal training is only ever carried out in booked groups
- Every member has a minimum space allocation
- Our Pod System creates natural training separation within the gym.
- All equipment is cleaned with sanitiser after each session or during if required.
- We limit sessions to 50 minutes to allow for 10 minutes of cleaning between sessions.
- Showers currenlty remain closed
- We will thoroughly sanitise the entire space every day and have cleaners in for 2 hrs daily.
- We’ve installed hand-sanitiser pumps at every possible entry.
- Every training station is positioned at least 2 metres apart.
- We now have a spacious outdoor training area for some sessions
- Every team member is fully briefed on correct practices.
- We operate a one way system through the gym space.
If you have any questions please contact email@example.com
Suite 1 & 2 Gregories Court, Gregories Road, Beaconsfield
Mon: 5:30am – 9pm
Tue: 5:30am – 9pm
Wed: 5:30am – 9pm
Thu: 5:30am – 9pm
Fri: 5:30am – 9pm
Sat: 7am – 3pm